Our body treatments are specially designed to provide a calming environment for peaceful moments that allow you to find your inner balance and wisdom. We stimulate your body, uplifting your spirit and leaving you revitalized.
Click here to learn more about Ummelina’s new health and safety procedures.
Herbal Sea Salt Glow Ritual
For smooth and healthy skin, we stimulate circulation and leave your body revitalized as one of our Guides polishes away rough skin and dead cells with a brisk massage using our Sea Salt Glow collections. Relax with steam, torrent shower and a river wash.
When you need complete rebalancing...NEW Ritual. Everything you need, right now.
- Multi-Jetted shower with Sea Salt Glow...best cleanse and exfoliation...fun.
- Slip into Oceana's Aromatic Waters for a sea water soak...OH take me away for sure...
- BODY MASK... enter the Desert, recline and enjoy a customized warm body Bio Sea mask with herbal extracts; exactly what your skin needs.
- REST in the Desert...Therapy from our sun's most healing radiant heat. Our infrared crystal mat and lights combine the healing benefits of the major natural elements of the Earth and Sun.
- BASK... warm, soothing, relaxing...REST and Renew.
- Multi-Jetted shower to rinse then back to the Desert for an all over massage application of African MaBa Body Oils and Shea Butters.
- RENEWAL OF YOUR BODY, MIND & SPIRIT...just what we really need.
Special care is given to this hard-to-reach area. Like the Ummelina Revive Facial, this treatment combines deep cleansing, extraction, and a soothing massage for circulations. All of this promotes healthy, clear skin on the back.
Crowning Glory Scalp & Hair Ritual
Transformed by Ummelina’s Crowning Glory Oil massaged into the head, neck, and shoulders, daily tension fades to a distant memory. Your head is wrapped in soothing, warm towels and you relax while botanicals are thoroughly absorbed. Aromatic rains to wash and condition your hair complete this blissful interlude.
Foot soak, scrub and massage
Feet stressed from shopping or standing? Treat them to a cooling, uplifting massage. Starting with essential oils in a reviving footbath, your feet are polished smooth with mineral sea salts followed by a specialized massage for tired feet and legs.